AI is here to stay, so let’s make it work for us! Here are six different AI tools that you can use to help you in your video marketing efforts. And I’m going to tell you how much they all cost.
1. Opus Pro. And Opus pro like most of the ones I’m going to talk to you about today is a way that you can take your long form video and turn it into shorter clips. And then you can repurpose that for Reels, TikTok, whatever type of short form video that you want to do. And Opus Pro, like most of these, starts with a free trial, but once the free trial is over, it is $19 a month. So that’s option number one,
2. Repurpose.io. This one very much the same thing. Take your long form video, turn it into short term short form video, and that one is $12.42 a month. A little bit cheaper and lots of different options for you. Explore.
3. GetMunched.com Once again, take your long form video and shorten it down after your free trial, or if you want to start paying for it immediately, it is $49 a month. So that one’s pretty expensive, but it does have a lot of features that you get to explore.
4. Pictory.ai. That’s another one that you can play around with and use. It does come with a free trial. Pictory is $19 a month. So that one is a little more reasonable for those of you really watching your dollars, because all of these services you sign up for really add up don’t they?
5. Headliner.app. This one is more for taking your podcasts/audio files and turning them into video files. I have talked about this before, YouTube has now surpassed all the other platforms as being the number one place. People go to get their podcast. Information and content. If you only have audio files, you definitely want to take advantage of a software that can convert your audio file to a video file. Headliner is one of them. This one is free forever if you let them put ads everywhere, which you don’t want to do. You can sign up for a plan that’s only at $7.99 a month. But the only thing that does to my knowledge is convert audio to video. So that’s just something to keep in mind.
6. Descript.com. Now descript can do all everything I discusses. It can take your long form and turn it into short form and create the smaller videos for you. It can also convert audio to video with no problem, and it can also edit regular video. So Descript has a free feature, but I highly recommend upgrading yourself to the $12 a month plan. And then if you’re a pro, when you want extra features, I believe it’s $24. So definitely worth the money on that one.
So these are just a few AI tools that you can explore and see which ones you connect with and understand. I know some of us are not really super techie, and all of these are designed to help people who are not super techie. So you can play around with all of them for free and decide which one is right for you.